Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Changes!

Changes!

My life seems to be in a constant state of change. My company has changed twice in the last 2 years, 3 times in the last 6. I haven't changed companies, my company has changed. I have had 3 bosses in the last 3 years. I've had 3 offices in the last 4 years. I'm not even sure what my job description is anymore.

I've lost 2 members of my immediate family in the last 3 years. We have had major changes in the family dynamics as a result. I lost my best friend in the process, but my other sister and I have become closer. The biggest change since Mary's death is Kristine and David getting together and now getting married and how that has impacted the family.

There are definitely days that I just want to yell "Stop! I want to get off the merry-go-round for a while!!!" They say change is good for the soul, but my soul has had too much of a good thing lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Maggie! You know that list of the 7 or so most stressful life events? I thing you've lived through about 6 of them! You need a vacation! I'm glad you have creative outlets that you enjoy. Thank you for sharing this!