Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Autobiography?

If you were to write your autobiography, what would the title be? And the chapter headings? Who would write the forward and to whom would the book be dedicated?

If I were to write my autobiography - first of all it would probably be pretty short so as not to bore people. Who wants to ready about a normal, boring, typical American life? - I would probably call it Bits and Pieces. That's what my life is - bits and pieces of day-to-day life.

Also, bits and pieces would describe how my interests come into my life and leave - in bits and pieces. Over the years, I've tried so many hobbies and I think I still have the remnants of all of them somewhere. Some I still keep my hand in, some I think I might get back to someday, some come and go and come back.

I wouldn't be so formal as to have chapter titles. And the book, would probably be dedicated to my family, especially to my sister, Mary. She was my best friend after we grew up, even though there was 9 years between us. She was a beautiful person and I hope being her sister has made me a better person.

I think I would like the Foreward to be written Audrey - right now - when Aunt Maggie is someone still special in her young life and from a child's view.

No comments: