Thursday, February 16, 2006

Why Do I Let It Get To Me???

I'm participating in the New Kids on the Block competition at www.digitalscrapbookplace.com. There are 81 participants. So why did I let it get to me that I wasn't in the top 10 in the first round? I barely qualified for the competition since I have so many layouts in my gallery and I guess I thought I had a good chance of doing better because of my experience. It's not that I think I'm better than everyone, but I feel that I was at least as good as at least one of the winners.

Sour grapes over - I'm stretching myself because the kits are not my first choices by any stretch of the imagination and ultimately, the contest should make me a better scrapper.

Just don't let me compete in the Digital Elite Team competition next month. I really don't need the rejection two months in a row. Plus I need to be working on the Mommy Book for Audrey.

No comments: