Monday, May 14, 2007

Time Flies!!!


I can't believe I haven't posted in 2 months. I seem to stay busy all the time these days, but I don't know that I'm getting anything accomplished. I take that back!!! I have gotten a bunch of layouts done since I'm on the DSAG CT. I have even started a couple of albums and completed one.

The one album I have completed was made with Ready Made Pages, so went together quickly. I had come across some photos of Audrey and Mary together so had the idea of building an album around them. I don't know when/if I will give it to Audrey since she seems to be moving on so well - but I think I will have it printed and waiting in the wings so to speak. Here is the first page of the album.

Friday is the third anniversary of Mary's death. Even though the pain isn't as acute, it's still there and this time of year it does tend to build. I miss you little sister, more than ever!!!




No comments: