Monday, January 29, 2007

Meme

Two Names You Go By:
1. Margaret
2. Maggie
Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Southern - everyone came over way long time ago
2. Southern - on both sides of the family
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. My gray fleece jacket
2. My reading glasses
Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Love
2. Laughter
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Photography/Scrapping
2. Reading
Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1. Sleep
2. Chocolate
Two pets you had/have:
1. Oscar
2. Jasmine
Two people you talked to today:
1. Mark
2. Janet
Two things you did last night:
1. Read forums
2. Played solitaire
Two people that live in your house:
1. Me
2. Mark
Two things you ate today:
1. You are going to make me confess my eclair, aren't you.
2. Diet Dr Pepper
Two people you miss:
1. My daddy
2. My sister, Mary
Two Things You’re doing tomorrow:
1. My Annual Review - oh what fun.
2. Meetings
Two vacations you’ve been on:
1. Utah/Colorado/New Mexico
2. Christmas in Marble Falls
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
Two favorite Alcoholic beverages:
1. Margarita
2. Wine
Two bands you have seen live:
1. Ace in the Hole - George Strait's band
2. Alan Jackson and his band
Two things you will do after you finish this survey:
1. Pretend to do some work
2. Read the rest of the forums that I've missed so far.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Margaritas and wine. We have something in common, lol. Make sure you look like your working though.

loonyhiker said...

Yumm. You could have saved a bite of the eclair for m! Where is Marble Falls? And I'm with you on the margaritas!!!

Glynis said...

I love your list, Maggie! And I bet Alan Jackson was a great concert!